Quinoa, 2 cups, cooked (according to package instructions)
Lemonette Zesty Cumin with Turmeric dressing, 1 cup (for roasting)
Butternut squash, 2 cups cubed
Brussel sprouts, 2 cups, halved
Crisp, colorful seasonal fruit, 1/3 cup, chopped
Kale, 1 bunch
Vegetable oil or cooking spray
LEMONETTE Zesty Cumin with Turmeric Dressing, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Spray a baking sheet with a non-stick cooking spray. Place squash and Brussel sprouts on the baking sheet.
- Pour 1 cup of Lemonette Zesty Cumin with Turmeric dressing over the veggies and toss. Roast on the center rack of the oven for 20-30 minutes (turning the veggies halfway through) until the texture of the veggies is soft all the way through. Let the veggies cool down after they are done.
- Remove the stems of the kale and tear into small pieces.
- For individual servings, in multiple small bowls, arrange equal amounts of kale, quinoa, and roasted veggies. Top with seasonal fruit. We like Pink Lady apples, but a variety of grapes, pears, or apples will work too.
- Drizzle with Lemonette Zesty Cumin with Turmeric dressing.
You Might Also Like These Recipes