* Wild salmon filet, 1.5 pounds
* Garlic, 1 bulb, cut in half
* Citrus fruit, 3 pieces, various colors and sizes, thinly sliced (any combination of oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, kumquats, mandarins)
* Mixed fresh herbs, 2 handfuls or about 10-14 sprigs (any combination of parsley, dill, oregano, tarragon, fennel tops, cilantro)
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Lemonette Lemon Garlic dressing
* Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
* Dry salmon with paper towel, season both sides of filet with salt and pepper, and place on a large baking dish.
* Add the garlic halves, cut sides facing up.
* Pour Lemon-Garlic dressing generously over the salmon and garlic halves.
* Arrange citrus slices and fresh herbs over the salmon.
* Drizzle citrus with more Lemon Garlic dressing and sprinkle more salt and pepper to taste.
* Bake 30-35 minutes, until salmon is just barely cooking through and turning opaque around the edges. Exact cooking time will depend on the thickness of your cut.
* Swap out half of the baked herbs with fresh ones so that the top of the salmon has a balance of fresh and baked herbs. Serves 4.