Ranked #3 top salad dressing for promoting the Keto Diet By Women’s Health Magazine.
Hailing from the parsley family, cumin is an aromatic spice with a unique, tangy flavor. It is often used to add depth to Mediterranean, Indian, and Mexican dishes. We celebrate cumin in this versatile sauce that makes any food extraordinary! Some ways we love to use it:
- Bean or lentil salads
- Brown rice or quinoa dishe
- Salmon, chicken, or lamb marinade
- Grilled fruits or vegetables
- LEMONETTE® contains NO Sugar, NO Vinegar, NO GMO’s, NO Gluten, NO Soy, NO Dairy, NO Artificial Colors, NO Artificial Preservatives, NO MSG, and NO Cholesterol. With so many NO’s….it’s a definite YES!
- Compatible with Keto, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Plant-Based, Diabetic, and Other Popular Diets and Lifestyles
- Thoughtfully crafted in small batches in California with ingredients you can pronounce
- A savory and wholesome alternative to vinegar, cream, or soy-based dressings
- Versatile as a salad dressing on cold salads or as a marinade for grilling/cooking or finishing sauce
- ONLY 50 Calories per serving
- We donate a portion of our proceeds to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer